Ever had that little, nagging voice pop up in your subconscious, telling you you’re not doing enough, being enough, or accomplishing enough on the mission field?
You’re not alone. The burden to feel “successful” as a missionary and prove your worth to your supporters is a heavy one.
In this episode of “Modern Day Missionaries” we’re joined by Amy Young, a charismatic counselor, author, and former global worker. Amy challenges and redefines the way we measure success on the mission field, offering an empowering, fresh biblical perspective.
- Global Trellis: resources & workshops for cross-cultural workers
- Velvet Ashes: an online community for women serving overseas
- Becoming More Fruitful in Cross-Cultural Work: How to Be Free in Christ and Rooted in Reality as you Fulfill Your Call by Amy Young
- Getting Started: Making the Most of Your First Year in Cross-Cultural Service by Amy Young
- Enjoying Newsletters: How to Write Christian Communications People Want to Read by Amy Young
Ways To Connect With Amy Young
- The Messy Middle
- Amy Young LinkedIn
- Amy Young Instagram
- Global Trellis Instagram
- Global Trellis Facebook
Last Week’s Episode