Ever had that little, nagging voice pop up in your subconscious, telling you you’re not doing enough, being enough, or accomplishing enough on the mission field? You’re not alone. The burden to feel “successful” as a missionary and prove your worth to your supporters is a heavy one.
In this encore episode, Amy Young, a counselor and former global worker, addresses this pressure missionaries feel to produce. Hear how she challenges and redefines the idea of success on the mission field.
- Global Trellis: resources & workshops for cross-cultural workers
- Article: 5 Reasons I’ve Failed to Grow Through Seasons of Transition
- Book: Becoming More Fruitful in Cross-Cultural Work: How to Be Free in Christ and Rooted in Reality as You Fulfill Your Call by Amy Young
- Workshops: Trauma Training for those on the field
- Book: Looming Transitions: Starting and Finishing Well in Cross-Cultural Service by Amy Young
Ways To Connect With Amy Young
- The Messy Middle
- Amy Young LinkedIn
- Amy Young Instagram
- Global Trellis Instagram
- Global Trellis Facebook
Last Week’s Episode