How can caring for our soul help us to both thrive in our relationship with God and also to care for others better? What is soul care and why is it something we cannot live without?
In this encore episode, we hear from JoAnn Kraft, a former marriage and family therapist, life coach, and counselor to pastors and missionaries, as she breaks down what soul care really is, why it is so critical to our health on the mission field, and how to do it like Jesus did.
- Book: Soul Talk by Larry Crabb
- Book: Prayer in The Night: For Those Who Work or Watch or Weep by Tish Harmon Warren
- Book: Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership by Ruth Haley Barton
- Book: Sacred Rhythms: Arranging Our Lives for Spiritual Transformation by Ruth Haley Barton
- Article: Soul Care for Missionaries: Where to Start
- Retreat (for women, multiple locations, small cost): Azmera Haven Retreats https://www.azmera.net/events
- Retreat: (for couples & kids, held in Phuket, Thailand at 5 Star resort, FREE) by Grace & Truth International (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
Last Week’s Episode