Flourishing or floundering? Living with intention or distraction? Life-giving or life-draining? How can we be healthy missionaries producing healthy disciples of Christ?
Dr. Matt Turvey shares two of the most significant challenges missionaries face and how whole-life discipleship changes everything.
- Research: Harvard’s Human Flourishing Project
- Book: Rhythms of Renewal by Rebekah Lyons
- Book: Sacred Pathways: Nine Ways to Connect With God by Gary Thomas
- Book: 5 Days to a New Marriage by Terry Hargrave, Ph.d. & Shawn Stoever, Ph.d.
- Book: Famous at Home: 7 Decisions to Put Your Family Center Stage in a World Competing for Your Time, Attention, and Identity by Dr. Josh Straub & Christi Straub
- Book: Every Moment Holy by Douglas McKelvey & Ned Bustard
- Resources: Abide Leader Care
- Retreats: Winshape Marriage