In this compelling episode, we talk to trauma psychologist Dr. Jamie Aten about the complexities of trauma and how it impacts people in such varied ways.
Dr. Aten shares practical strategies tailored for missionaries, who often face emotionally intense scenarios, to both manage their own trauma and support others who are affected. Filled with real-world applications and hope, this episode is a must-listen for anyone looking to navigate the challenges of trauma effectively.
- FREE Ticket to Virtual Event: Church Mental Health Summit
FREE E-Book: 101 Ways to Overcome Burnout by Jamie Aten & Spiritual First Aid
FREE E-Book: Helping Children with Trauma by Spiritual First Aid
- Jamie’s Book Recommendation: The World-Ending Fire: The Essential Wendell Berry by Wendell Berry
Connect with Jamie Aten
- Instagram Jamie
- LinkedIn Jamie
- Twitter // X Jamie
- Instagram Spiritual First Aid
- Facebook Spiritual First Aid
- LinkedIn Spiritual First Aid
- Website Spiritual First Aid
Last Week’s Episode